Kingfisher Packaging Ltd gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulation and law. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why and when we collect and process your personal data.
Kingfisher Packaging Ltd is registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers under registration number ZB328192, and act as the data controller. Our designated Responsible Person for the organisation is Laurie Bell, and can be contacted on 01823 653400.
- Information That We Collect
Kingfisher Packaging Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect from you is: –
- Company name;
- Name, salutation and job title;
- Contact information including postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Bank account details;
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Website usage data;
- Content of communications sent to us;
- Other information relevant to client enquiries;
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
We collect information in the following ways: –
- When you submit information on our website;
- When you contact us directly via our website, by email or by telephone to use our products or services;
- From credit reference agencies, credit application forms and references from trade suppliers;
- From suppliers who do not sell to the end user.
- How We Use Your Personal Data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Kingfisher Packaging Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- To enable us to provide you with the information relating to our products or services that you requested from us;
- To meet any contractual commitments to you relating to our business, products and services;
- To provide information on Kingfisher Packaging Ltd news, products and services that we feel may be of interest to you, where there is a legitimate reason for doing so, or where you have consented to receive such information;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Your Rights
You have the right to access any personal information that Kingfisher Packaging Ltd processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you;
- The purposes of the processing;
- The categories of personal data concerned;
- The recipients to whom the personal data has been/will be disclosed;
- How long we intend to store your personal data for;
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source.
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict or object to the processing of it in accordance with data protection laws. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request, this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
- Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Kingfisher Packaging Ltd uses the third-parties below to provide services and business functions. However, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. The third-party organisations we use are:-
- Email marketing provider;
- IT support and back up provider;
- ERP software provider;
- Website provider.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and sorted at, a destination outside the EEA or the United Kingdom, as some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA or the United Kingdom.
When we transfer data outside the EEA or the United Kingdom, we have rules and steps put in place to make sure your personal data is kept safe and protected. Usually this means we’ll have standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties outside the EEA, or we will rely on European Commission adequacy decisions.
- Safeguarding Measures
Kingfisher Packaging Ltd takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
- Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Kingfisher Packaging Ltd, however, we may be unable to supply you with products and services if you do not provide us with the information.
- How Long We Keep Your Data
Kingfisher Packaging Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
- Lodging a Complaint
Kingfisher Packaging Ltd only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
|Kingfisher Packaging Ltd
Pleamore Cross Business Park
|Information Commissioner’s Office
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 1st May 2022
To download this Privacy Notice, please click here