- Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Kingfisher Packaging uses the third-parties below to provide services and business functions. However, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. The third-party organisations we use are:-
- Email marketing provider;
- IT support and back up provider;
- ERP software provider.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and sorted at, a destination outside the EEA, as some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA.
When we transfer data outside the EEA, we do all we can to ensure a similar level of security, including:-
- We may transfer data to countries outside the EEA, if the European Commission has approved them as providing adequate levels of protection;
- We may transfer to certain service providers under specific contracts or certifications approved by the European Commission as giving similar levels of protection as within the EEA;
- Where we use US based providers, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield, as they have equivalent safeguards in place.
If these conditions do not apply, we will ask you for explicit consent to the transfer of your data outside the EEA.